Administrative Assistant/Project Manager
Fort Collins, CO
We have an opening for a Administrative Assistant/Project Manager at our Art Company. Exciting and creative position working with artists, publishers, clients etc. This position will be an opportunity to expand within the company with endless possibilities! We are looking for a person with a passion for the arts and computer savvy with high accuracy and ease of learning. There are occasions when it is fast paced as well as busy almost always.
We are art consultants, art appraisers, restoration experts in the arts along with a large frame shop to create. Only very serious apply please with strong administrative and organization skills. There is a good amount of computer work. Let us know if you have photoshop experience and other skills when you respond.
• Visuals Stage
• You will work with clients, vendors and artists.
• Production Stage
• Follow thru in a step by step system on projects.
• Delivery/Installation Stage
• Schedule deliveries and assist with installation
• Client Follow-up Stage
ASSIST WITH MARKETING DUTIES
• Create visual presentations/brochures
• Assist with designer presentations
• Assist with website
• Assist with marketing through newsletters, social media, etc.
• Perform essential office duties such as answering phone, checking mail, ordering supplies, troubleshooting computer issues
Previous experience in the art/design industry preferred. Must have strong computer and communication skills. This is a part-time position that may develop into full-time. Pay will be discussed further and will be in line with your experience.
Submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.